We are always looking for good people to join the CSI team. We are a culture-first organization driving innovation in health and wellness. We work extremely hard for each other and for our customers. We also celebrate our wins… in dramatic fashion. We have unique perks on top of a strong benefits package. Perhaps most importantly, the growth opportunities are truly endless as our ingredient portfolio expands and we open new markets. If you don’t see a position below, we’d still love it if you’d send through your resume and tell us a bit about yourself.
CSI Job Board
Full Job Description
JOB TITLE: Sales Account Manager
STATUS: Full Time, Exempt
LOCATION: Remote, with required quarterly in-office trainings
SCHEDULE: Monday- Friday 8AM-5:30PM (Local)
This Sales Account Manager position is entrepreneurial and dynamic and reports to the Regional Sales Manager. The candidate will specialize in supplying patented nutraceutical ingredients to the sports nutrition and nutritional supplement industries. The position is responsible for all phases of the sales process from expanding sales to existing accounts, establishing new accounts through networking, assessing the customer’s needs, negotiating competently and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
- Strategically develops and maintains ingredient sales with both new and existing customers through referrals, sales calls, emails, social media, trade shows and networking;
- Establishes new account by planning and organizing daily work schedule; and builds relationship as trusted advisor with potential and existing customers.
- Develops a sales plan based on each customer’s needs to either cross-sell ingredients, expand ingredient selection or introduce new ingredients.
- Provides extensive customer contact via email, phone calls, and trade shows;
- Understands and updates Company CRM on a regular basis including notes regarding call logs, conversations with customers, progress with sales leads and all commitments made on behalf of the Company;
- Reports activities, intermediate results and final results to the Regional Sales Manager weekly;
- Develops and maintains relationships with all internal customers including Operations, Accounting and Administration;
- Continually studies industry ingredients, as well as the company’s existing and new products to expand nutritional knowledge base;
- May attend trade shows, may visit with clients and contract manufacturers; analyzes our competitors;
- Meets or exceeds agreed upon sales goals, including but not limited to sales targets, increased revenues, new customers, etc.;
- Maintains expense accounts and prepares according to company policy;
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Proven track record of sales success;
- Has the confidence to communicate effectively;
- Demonstrates excellent phone and email etiquette;
- Makes and logs a minimum of 40 contacts per day;
- Can follow a sales script;
- Successful at managing 100-200 accounts;
- Adapts to change and shifts gears comfortably;
- Prioritizes tasks and time;
- Works independently, works well under pressure and meets deadlines;
- Establishes and maintains honest, effective relationships with employees, customers, and vendors;
- Utilizes relevant experience and resources to be productive and efficient in planning and executing work;
- Pays close attention to all details;
- Orchestrates multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal;
- Seeks input and advice from colleagues in order to receive more successful results pertaining to reports and projects. Focuses on the achievement of goals that produce results;
- Eager to be part of a team-unit and cooperate in the accomplishment of departmental goals and objectives.
One to two years in a sales position, preferably in the nutraceutical industry, nutritional sales, or similar consumer goods preferred. Outstanding consultative selling abilities. Demonstrated success in achieving sales metrics and goals. Strong negotiation and closing skills.
Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
We are mostly working in a remote capacity, with once a quarter in-office days (2-3 days per month total). Any time in the office will require you to temperature check and health screen at the Covid kiosk in the lobby.
Apply directly with us. It's that simple!
Don’t forget add the name of the job posting in the Subject area and add an attached resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!