What’s Wrong with Stevia and Monk Fruit
July 12, 2021
The typical natural sweetening system consists of stevia + monk fruit. The combination tastes great, but…
- It’s expensive
- The supply is tight
- Sustainability is questionable
- 250x sweeter than sugar
- <35% of the cost-in-use of monk fruit
- More sustainable than stevia or monk fruit
- Cleanest and best-tasting natural sweetener in the world
- Zero glycemic index
- Fermented and patented Reb M OnoSweet™ is a superior alternative to the stevia-monk fruit combination.
- Because OnoSweet’s™ cost of production is lower than stevia or monk fruit, the stevia-monk fruit combination will become obsolete.
- If formulators prefer, OnoSweet™ can still be combined with a touch of monk fruit, erythritol, or even some allulose for an optimized sweetening system.
- Applications include: gummies, powders, RTDs, gels, and functional foods.